Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hi, I am back!

Have been missing in action, as Cynic says! Fact is, I did not expect to go off for so long. The exams and the holidays brought their own challenges, and so many things came up that I really did not find the time to sit and write...Like Vishwa, I ended up taking a sabbatical without really planning it!

Also, a lot of things that I would like to write about involve other people, and I am not sure if I can or should write about them. True, I can change the names, but many of them read my blog, and would understand who and what I am talking about. Is it fair to do so? I don't know. I sometimes feel I should have started an anonymous blog, like Cynic!

This is also not a blog about people I have known. It is about how I see things, how I experience Life....sometimes, it is not possible to tell all that I am experiencing and seeing,for the simple fact that most people will think I am crazy! That involves a careful selection of words and phrases, which sometimes hampers my style.

But I cannot abandon my "baby", as it were, so here I am folks, back from my self-imposed exile, and hoping to write some more!

6 comments:

Vishwa said...

mmm...welcome back. I'm also at times troubled by your dilemma--what to write, what not to write and what if the concerned people read. So normally I end up writing most about myself--so that I'm not answerable to anyone else.

But it's too wicked not to write about others. You never know, the other person will be curious to know what you think of them. As the hollywood saying goes: 'Any attention is better than No attention'. So it's good to pull legs/ear/hair(of the other person) occasionally. ;-)

PNA said...

Wow Vishwa... wicked...too much, I say....anyways good to see you back Meena


Ash

Cynic in Wonderland said...

start an anonymous blog in addition to this one! so this is the sabr-bharatiya-nari GOOD avatar. and the other one can be the one where you can let it roll!

Meena said...

Thank you for the warm welcome:)

@Vishwa:"It is wicked not to write about others"?? I hadn't thought of that!Quite an idea!

@Cynic: Another blog?Then this "sabr-bharatiya-nari" blog will die a slow death! The other one will be more interesting:)

@Ash: thank you :)

fruitu said...

Welcome back to blogging! keep writing!!!

Mom Gone Mad said...

I second Cynic! An anon blog. jsut make sure I know where to find it;-) Either that, or screw who reads you:-)

Good to see you B.I.A.